Robert Francis Roode Jr., a Canadian professional wrestler who we know as Bobby Roode, is currently signed to WWE. He is performing as a SmackDown superstar and is now suspended for a month violating WWE’s Policy.
He is a former NXT Champion, TNA World Heavyweight Championship, WWE United States Championship, and many more. His father, Rick Roode, was also a professional wrestler.
|Full Name||Robert Francis Roode, Jr.|
|Ring Name||Bobby Roode|
|Date of Birth||May 11, 1977|
|Marital Status||Married with Tracey Roode|
|Birthplace||Peterborough, Ontario, Canada|
|Profession||Professional Wrestler, Actor|
|Net Worth||Estimated around $4.5 Million|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||235 lb (107 Kg)|
Early Life and Childhood of Bobby Roode
Born on May 11, 1977, Bobby Roode spent his childhood in a small town called Peterborough in Ontario, Canada. He had a great interest in wrestling since his childhood and remembered his days on a WWF show.
He used to watch superstars like Macho man Randy Savage, Bret Hart, and others. Roode was a die-hard fan of wrestling since his childhood.
Age, Height, Weight, and Net Worth
Macho Bobby Roode is now 42 years of age, with an average height of 6 feet. He also gains an average healthy and athlete weight of 107 kg. Bobby Roode, with his professional wrestling career, has made up to $4.5 Million as of total net worth.
Professional Wrestling Career of Bobby Roode
Roode started his wrestling training in his hometown Peterborough, Ontario, and finished his training after a year. He started his professional wrestling debut in June 1998 against Pete Rock. Roode worked as a Canadian independent promotion for Puerto Rican, World Wrestling Council (WWC). He was signed by Total Nonstop Action between 1998 and 2004.
Working with TNA, he won his first title of the NWA Shockwave Internet Championship. After some days, he won the vacant NWA Shockwave Heavyweight Championship in a four-way match.
Roode made TNA debut as a part of Team Canada stable after the owner of Border City Wrestling brought him. They lost the tournament of World X-Cup and started to feud with 3Live Kru and America’s Most Wanted.
Team Canada once successfully defeated team America’s Most Wanted and The Naturals in an Eight-man tag team match. Roode began a single career breaking up Team Canada once and for all.
On June 12, Roode teaming up with James Storm challenged The Latin American Xchange for the TNA World Tag Team Championship. They started calling them “Beer Money, Inc.” Roode and Storm won the match and became new TNA World Tag Team Champions defeating LAX with a beer bottle.
In June 2011, Roode was one of the twelve to participate in the Bound for Glory Series. He was able to finish up in the top four and was able to advance to finals at No Surrender with James Storm. Defeating Storm and Ray via pinfall, he won the Bound for Glory Series and finally earned TNA World Heavyweight Championship.
On April 1, 2016, Bobby Roode began to appear on WWE NXT with General Manager William Regal to sign a contract with WWE. Roode then made his ring debut, defeating Angelo Dawkins. In September, as of NXT episode, he defeated No Way Jose in his Full Sail University debut.
Roode then participated in a fatal four-way match for the number one contender for NXT Championship. He defeated Oney Lorcan, Andrade, Tye Dillinger, and Roderick Strong to earn a title shot against Shinsuke Nakamura. On January 28. 2017, Roode successfully defeated Nakamura to win the NXT Championship and made history to become the oldest person on winning the NXT title.
Personal Life of Booby Roode
Bobby Roode is well known from his father, WWF superstar Rick Roode. Roode is married to Tracey in 1995 and has three children at the moment. All of his children are sons, Robert III, Riley, and Nicholas.
Roode’s childhood friend, “Tracey Kentucky,” is a professional lacrosse player.
Championships and Accomplishments
Border City Wrestling
- BCW Can-Am Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- BCW Can-Am Tag Team Championship (1 time) with Petey Williams
National Wrestling Alliance Shockwave
- Roode won NWA Cyberspace Heavyweight Championship
- He also won the NWA Shockwave Internet Championship
Prime Time Wrestling
- Roode won twice the PTW Heavyweight Championship
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- Boody Roode won Tag Team of the Year (2008, 2011) with James Storm
- Booby Roode was Ranked No.9 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2017
Real Action Wrestling
- RAW Heavyweight Championship (4 times)
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- NWA World Tag Team Championship (2 times)
- Roode also won TNA King of the Mountain Championship
- TNA World Tag Team Championship (6 times) with James Storm and Austin Aries
- Bound for Glory Series
- TNA World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
- Team 3D Invitational Tag Team Tournament with James Storm
- TNA Tag Team Championship Series with James Storm
- TNA Tournament of Champions
Twin Wrestling Entertainment
- TWE Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
Universal Wrestling Alliance
- UWA Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
- UWA Tag Team Championship (1 time) with Petey Williams
Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- Worst Worked Match of the Year (2006)
- NXT Championship (1 time)
- WWE Raw Tag Team Championship (2 times) with Chad Gable and Dolph Ziggler
- WWE United States Championship (1 time)
- World Wrestling Entertainment 24/7 Championship (1 time)
- WWE United States Championship Tournament (2017-2018)
Roode is famous not only as a WWE wrestler in the ring but also as a video game character. He made his game debut in 2008 on TNA Impact. He was appointed for three years on TNA then made his another video game debut in 2017 on WWE. Roode appeared on WWE 2K18, WWE 2K19, and WWE 2k20.
Social Media Presence of Bobby Roode
Facebook: 159 K followers
Twitter: 443 K followers
Instagram: 169 K followers