Edge Net Worth: Adam Joseph Copeland is a Professional wrestler from Canada who is currently active on WWE and has a total net worth of $14 Million.
Copeland is widely known for his ring name Edge, who is a former WWE Champion, World Heavyweight Champion, United States Championship, World Tag Team Championship, and recently appeared on WWE Royal Rumble 2020.
Also, his finisher move spear is world-famous that led him to win overall of 31 championships and also became as one of the most decorated wrestlers of all time.
|Full Name||Adam Joseph Copeland|
|Date of Birth||October 30, 1973|
|Marital Status||Married with Beth Phoenix|
|Birthplace||Orangeville, Ontario, Canada|
|Profession||Professional Wrestler, Voice acting, TV Personality,|
|Net Worth||Edge Net Worth is $14 Million|
|Height||1.96 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|Weight|| 241lb (109 kg)
Edge, the son of Judy Lynn Copeland, who was born in the town of Orangeville, Ontario, was born on October 30, 1973.
He was grown up without a father whom he has never seen and always lived with his mom, who has to work a double shift to support them.
Edge started to show interest in professional wrestling since his childhood. His wrestling stars were Mr. Perfect, Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, etc.
He graduated from Humber College with a degree in radio broadcasting, keeping his professional wrestling career aside.
Edge Age and Body Measurements and Net Worth
Copeland has reached 46 years old the last October and still actively working on the WWE platform. He has an impressive body height of 6 feet and 5 inches with a total body weight of 109 kg, i.e., 241 pounds.
Copeland is not only a professional wrestler but also a famous Hollywood actor and Television star. Edge Net worth at current is $14 Million.
Edge’s Wife Name and Personal Life
Edge is currently living with his third wife, Beth Phoenix, in Asheville, North Carolina. He is a good friend of his fellow wrestlers, Jason Reso (Christian). He loves to play hockey and is a big fan of NHL’s Toronto Maple Leafs and New Jersey Devils.
Copeland was once caught buying steroids on the internet, which was a violation of the WWE Talent Wellness program.
Edge has two daughters named Lyric Rose Copeland and Ruby Ever Copeland born from Beth Pheonix. Copeland’s first and second wife was Alannah Morley and Lisa Ortiz, whom he got divorced in a few years.
Edge’s Wrestling Career
Copeland began his wrestling training since his early age with professional wrestlers like Sweet Daddy Siki and Ron Hutchison.
He made his first professional debut at Monarch Park Stadium on Canada Day 1992. During that time, he had Sexton Hardcastle as a ring name on the independent circuit.
Until his career time on the independent circuit, he won twice the MWCW Tag Team Championship and twice the ICW Street Fight Tag Team Championship.
World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment
Edge started to wrestle on WWF/E after a developmental contract, which he received in 1997. He had his first WWF television debut on an episode of Raw on June 22, 1998.
Edge got his loyal and matching teammate Christian that lasted for three long years since 1998-2001. Christian, Edge, and Gangrel formed a team of three members and named The Brood.
Copeland got his first singles WWF title of Intercontinental Championship defeating Jeff Jarrett on July 24, 1999, at a house show in Toronto, Ontario.
Tag Team partners Edge and Christian finally won the WWF Tag Team Championship defeating the Dudley Boyz and Hardy Boyz in a Triangle Ladder match.
Edge won the Money in the Bank ladder match at WrestleMania 21 and got a number one contender shot for any title that he desires.
He chose the WWE Championship title against John Cena after a bloody match on the Elimination Chamber match. Edge with his Money in the bank contract, he cashed in to continue the game where he won after delivering two continuous spears.
Achievements and Championship
Canadian Wrestling Association
- CWA North American Championship (1 time)
Insane Championship Wrestling
- ICW Street Fight Tag Team Championship with Christian Cage and Joe E.Legend
- MWCW Tag Team Championship with Joe E.Legend
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- The comeback of the Year in 2004
- Feud of the Year (2005,2006)
- Edge had the Match of the Year award in 2000 and 2001 with Christian vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. The Hardy Boyz
- Most Hated Wrestler of the Year in 2006
- Most Improved Wrestler of the Year in 2001
- The Ranked No. 2 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2007
World Wrestling Federation/World Wrestling Entertainment/WWE
- Forth time WWE Championship
- Seventh time World Heavyweight Championship
- Fifth time WWF/E Intercontinental Championship
- One time WCW United States Championship
- WWE Tag Team Championship one time with Rey Mysterio and one time with Chris Jericho
- Twelve-time WWF/World Tag Team Championship seventh time with Christian, one time with Hollywood Hulk Hogan, two times with Chris Benoit, One time with Randy Orton and Chris Jericho
- The King of the Ring in 2001
- The Money of the Bank in 2005
- Bragging Rights Trophy in 2010 with Team SmackDown
- The Royal Rumble in 2010
- The Gold Rush Tournament in 2005
- Fourteenth Triple Crown Champion
- Two times the Slammy Award
- WWE Hall of the Fame
- Third Grand Slam Champion
Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- The Match of the Year in 2002 with Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit
- The Tag Team of the Year in 2000 with Christian
- The Worst Feud of the Year in 2010
Social Media Presence
Facebook: 5.5 Million Followers
Instagram: 1.2 Million Followers
Twitter: 1.2 Million Followers