Paul Michael London, an American professional wrestler whom we better know with his ring name “Paul London.”
Paul is best known for his time spending on World Wrestling Entertainment, where he won twice the WWE Tag Team Championship and WWE Cruiserweight Championship.
Quick Facts About Paul London
|Full Name||Paul Michael London|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Date of Birth||April 16, 1980|
|Marital Status||Not Married|
|Birthplace||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
|Height||5 Feet and 10 inches (1.78 m)|
|Weight||82 Kg (180 pounds)|
|Body Measurement||Under Review|
Early Life of Paul London
This American professional wrestler, Paul Michael London was born on April 16, 1980, in Austin, Texas, United States. He has two elder brothers, Daniel and Jonathan.
Daniel dies at the early age of nineteen because a drunk driver and his other brother Jonathan are currently having a good career as a music video director.
Paul London began his interest in a professional wrestling career since his time at Westlake High School in Texas. He was the captain of the first-ever school’s wrestling team and had the record for the fastest pinfall at the time of 7.4 seconds.
Paul London Age and Body Measurements
American professional wrestler, Paul London is currently living his 39th year of age. He has got an average body height of 5 feet and 10 inches with a total body weight of 82 kg, i.e., 180 pounds.
Paul London Professional Wrestling Career
Early Career (2000 – 2003)
Paul London began his early career as a professional wrestler as soon as he graduated from high school. He began to train at several wrestling schools, which were run by Ivan Putski in North Austin, Texas.
This American wrestler had his debut match in 2000. Paul joined Shawn Michael’s wrestling school to improve his skills and was trained by Ruby Gonzales.
He made his TNA debut on February 12, 2003, in a Gauntlet match against Jerry Lynn but lost the match. Paul also appeared on East Coast Wrestling Association, where he won the 7th Annual ECWA Super 8 Tournament.
Ring of Honor (2002 – 2003)
On March 30, 2002, London made his debut in ROH with his opponent Chris Marvel. He won a tournament with an ROH number one contender’s Trophy on December 7, 2002.
Paul got the chance to win ROH Championship but sadly lost after three weeks against Xavier. He got two more chances of winning the championship but still got defeated.
World Wrestling Entertainment
In the Mid of 2003, Paul London signed the contract with World Wrestling Entertainment, beginning with a few dark matches then sent to developmental territory.
He then made an official debut match on the SmackDown losing to Brock Lesnar for WWE Championship. Paul got teamed up with Billy Kidman and won the WWE Tag Team Championship from the Dudley Boyz.
London became the number one contender for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship against Chavo Guerrero. He successfully defeated Chavo and won the WWE Cruiserweight Championship for the first time.
Achievements and Championship of Paul London
- AAW Championship
Anarchy Championship Wrestling
- Twice the ACW Tag Team Championship with Jack Jameson and Darin Childs
East Coast Wrestling Association
- ECWA Super 8 Tournament in 2003
Extreme Texas Wrestling
- ETW Television Championship
Family Wrestling Entertainment
- FWE Tri-Borough Championship
- FC United States Championship
- FC Television Championship
- Funking Hardcore Championship
- FC Tag Team Championship with Adam Windsor
Insane Championship Wrestling
- ICW Tag Team Championship with Brian Kendrick
Insane Wrestling League
- Twice the IWL World Heavyweight Championship
NWA Wrestling Revolution
- NWA Grand Warrior Championship
- NEW Championship
- NWA Texas Television Championship
Pro Wrestling Allstars
- PWA European Allstar Championship
Pro Wrestling Bushido
- PWB Television Championship
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
- PWG World Tag Team Championship with El Generico
- Dynamite Duumvirate Tag Team Title Tournament with El Generico
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- Tag Team of the Year of 2007 with Brian Kendrick
- Ranked no. 36 of the PWI 500 in 2005
Pro Wrestling Xperience
- PWX Heavyweight Championship
Ring of Honor
- Number 1 Contender’s Trophy Tournament in 2002
- High Octane Division Championship
Vanguard Championship Wrestling
- VCW United States Liberty Championship
Wrecking Ball Wrestling
- Wrecking Ball Wrestling-2013 Tag Team of the Year with Paige Turner
- Paul was 2013 Match of the Year with Paige Turner vs. James Johnson and Angel Blue
- Paul became 2013 Superstar of the Year
World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE)
- World Tag Team Championship with Brian Kendrick
- Twice the WWE Tag Team Championship with Billy Kidman and Brian Kendrick
- WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- Most Underrated of 2004
Xtreme Italian Wrestling
- XIW Italian Championship
Paul London has been a professional wrestler throughout his life, wrestling from one promotion to another. He is a half-Mexican and half-American, where his mother is a Mexican and father American.
He can fluently speak both English and Spanish language and known as bilingual.
Paul London Net Worth
With an outstanding career as a professional wrestler traveling and wrestling on several promotions, he made his total estimated net worth of $5 Million.
Social Media Presence
Paul London is not much fascinating about being active on social media. Instead, he does have a twitter account.
Twitter: 23.8 K Followers