Samoa Joe is a legendary American Professional wrestler who fought his entire life and is currently signed to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). Instead, his heavyweight, he is a great and quick athlete who can wrestle with incredible techniques and skills.
King Joe is the most dangerous wrestler who is fearless and ready to fight against anyone in WWE or any other competition. Sometimes he might get adverse action, but people are always in support of Samoa Joe because of his never back-down and robust will of winning.
Samoa Joe Quick Facts
|Full Name||Nuufolau Joel Seanna|
|Ring Name||Samoa Joe|
|Date of Birth||March 17, 1979|
|Marital Status||Married with Jessica Seanna|
|Birthplace||Orange Country, California, United States|
|Net Worth||Estimated around $5 Million|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (188 cm)|
|Weight||282 lb (128 Kg)|
Samoa Joe Family, Early Life, and Childhood
Samoa Joe was born in Orange Country, California, the United States, on March 17, 1979. He used to live on the ocean side, i.e., Ewa Beach, Hawaii, where his family got in touch with Polynesian dance troupe called Tiare Productions.
Furthermore, Joe made his stage debut at the 1984 Summer Olympics at the age of five and became Junior Judo Champion. He was right at fighting since his high school.
Samoa Joe’ Age, Weight, Height, Body
The evergreen Samoa Joe has now reached 40 years old but still super healthy and active in his wrestling performance. Unfortunately, there is no information about this wrestler parents’ name and whereabouts.
This heavyweight champion stands tall at the towering height of 6 feet 2 inches, which translates to 188 cm. Not to mention he has limited his bodyweight upto 282 pounds, which converts to 128 kg.
Samoa Joe’s Wrestling Career
Joe was interested in wrestling since his childhood, where he won Junior Judo Competition on the Summer Olympics. Joe began his training at an early age and became the first graduate of UIWA West Coast Dojo. He played his first debut match in December 1999 against Jess Hansen.
Samoa Joe quickly signed for a professional wrestling career from Ultimate Pro Wrestling in 2000, where he made his first appearance on WWF Jakked against Essa Rios. Joe, with his excellent wrestling techniques, won against Al Katrazz and captured the UPW Heavyweight Championship. Unlike other wrestlers, his starting career went good and also became the longest-reigning UPW Heavyweight Champion ever.
King Joe went to Japan for Pro Wrestling Zero-One promotion for series of pay-per-views and wrestling tournaments. He continued his journey and formed a team with Keiji Sakoda and became NWA Intercontinental Tag Team Champions.
Joe came back to the United States, where he made his next debut on Ring of Honor. He defeated Xavier and soon became ROH World Champion and held the title for twenty-one long months. In October 2005, King Joe was selected to fight against Japanese star Kenta Kobashi where Joe proved to be unbeatable.
Samoa Joe Struggle On TNA And Injury
Samoa Joe started his wrestling career on TNA (Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling), which is his best decision. Joe had an undefeated streak of winning every match of his life and receiving a five-star rating from Dave Meltzer. This wrestler defeated a great wrestler AJ Styles, and won the X Division Championship.
King Joe had his injury of tore every knee ligament while performing a kick that holds him for a couple of weeks. He then lost his X Division Championship in a triple threat match against Sonjay Dutt and Senshi.
Samoa Joe Struggle On WWE
Joe is an unstoppable person who is fearless where he stopped Kevin Owens from injuring Sami Zyan on his debut. Joe made his ring debut on June 10, 2015, defeating Scott Dawson. This fantastic wrestler made official debut as a part of Raw by attacking Seth Rollins from behind with the alliance of Triple H.
On June 4, 2017, Joe defeated Finn Balor, Rollins, Reigns, and Wyatt in Extreme Rules match and become eligible for Universal Championship match against Brock Lesnar. At the main event of SummerSlam, Joe, Reigns, and Strowman challenged Lesnar for Universal Championship; Joe lost the game in which Lesnar pinned Reigns.
Joe then got an opportunity for United States Championship against Andrade and Rey Mysterio, where Joe shields the victory and captured US title.
Who Is the Wife of Samoa Joe? Does He Have Any Kid?
It appears that this wrestler is neither married nor engaged. Neither there are any past records that show that this handsome was dating anyone nor there are any rumors in the media. In a time like this, it is very hard to conclude his relationship status.
But by the looks of it, this 6 feet 2 inches tall man is single. And in a time like this, asking about his kids is way out of the box.
What Is The Net Worth of Samoa Joe?
This champion of various competition makes hefty money from his career as a wrestler. In 2020 Samoa sits on the estimated net worth of $5 million. In comparison to his effort, this amount appears to be less. We believe that his bank balance will increase any time soon.
Moreover, there is no valid information about his salary cars and mansions. We will update the data as soon as it is on the media. Till then, stick with us and enjoy the article.
Championships and Accomplishments of Samoa Joe
- Natural Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Smack Talker of the Year (2018)
Extreme Wrestling Federation
- Xtreme 8 Tournament (2006)
Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South
- Revolution Strong Style Tournament (2004)
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- Samoa Joe was awarded for the Feud of the Year (2007) vs. Kurt Angle
- Most Popular Wrestler of the Year (2006)
- Joe was Ranked No.4 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2006 and 2008
Pro Wrestling Zero-One
- NWA Intercontinental Tag Team Championship (1 time) with Keiji Sakoda
Pure Wrestling Association
- PWA Pure Wrestling Championship (1 time)
Ring of Honor
- ROH Pure Championship (1 time)
- ROH World Championship (1 time)
- Rookie of the Year (2000)
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- TNA Television Championship (1 time)
- TNA X Division Championship (5 times)
- TNA X Division Championship Tournament (2014)
- Samoa Joe was awarded Feast or Fired (2009 – World Heavyweight Championship contract)
- Total Nonstop Action World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Gauntlet for the Gold (2007- TNA World Heavyweight Championship)
- Wild Card Tournament (2011) with Magnus
- Third TNA Grand Slam Champion
- Third TNA Triple Crown Champion
- Mr. TNA (2006, 2007)
- X Division Star of the Year (2006)
- Joe got Feud of the Year (2006-2007) with Kurt Angle
- Finisher of the Year (2007)
Twin Wrestling Entertainment
- TWE Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
Ultimate Pro Wrestling
- UPW Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- UPW No Holds Barred Championship (1 time)
United Independent Wrestling Alliance
- IWA Tag Team Championship (1 time)
Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- Best Brawler (2005, 2006)
- Samoa Joe won the Match of the Year (2005) vs. Kenta Kobashi
- Most Outstanding Wrestler (2005)
- Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic (2015) with Finn Balor
- NXT Championship (2 times)
- WWE United States Championship (2 times)
Social Media Presence
Facebook: 367k followers
Instagram: 909k followers
Twitter: 790.1k followers