Scott Oliver Hall is an professional wrestler from American who is best known for his work in World Wrestling Federation (WWF). He is a retired wrestler who is formed four-time WWF Intercontinental Champion, two-time WCW United States Champion, one-time WCW World Television Champion, and nine-time World Tag Team Champion.
|Full Name||Scott Oliver Hall|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Date of Birth||October 20, 1958|
|Marital Status||Married with Dana Lee Burgio|
|Birthplace||St.Mary’s County, Maryland, United States|
|Height||6 ft and 7 inches (201 cm)|
|Weight||287 lbs (130 kg)|
|Signature Move||The Razor’s Edge|
|Nickname||Razor, Texas Scott, The Diamond Studd, Last Call Scott Hall, Starship Coyote, The Lone Wolf|
|Online Presence||on Facebook, on Instagram and Twitter|
Early Life and Childhood
Scott Hall was born in St.Mary’s County, Maryland, on October 20, 1958. Hall got his high school knowledge from Munich, West Germany. Hall grew up as an army before he was fifteen.
Age, Height, Weight, and Net Worth of Scott Hall
American Professional wrestler with great wrestling career Scott Hall is now the age of 61. He is a tall guy of height 6 feet and 7 inches and possesses a total body weight of 130 kg, i.e. 287 pounds. The total estimated net worth of Scott Hall is $3 Million.
Hall began his wrestling career from National Wrestling Alliance (NWA) in 1984. He soon started to feud with Dusty Rhodes. His debut match was as a tag team match, where both of them were having a debut match.
The duo named themselves as American Starship. They went to Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling for NWA National Tag Team Championship but lost the challenge to Arn and Ole Anderson. After they lose, they joined Bob Geigel’s the NWA Central States.
Scott Hall joined American Wrestling Association as Magnum and later Big Scott Hall. Verne Gagne, the owner of AWA, wanted Hall to reach the success height as of Hulk Hogan using similar Hogan’s move and style during the match.
World Wrestling Federation
Hall appeared in World Wrestling Federation as Razor Ramon as a Cuban American bully from Miami. He made his WWF debut at a dark match on Wrestling Challenge against Chris Hahn. Razor made his ring debut on August 8, 1992, defeating local jobber Paul Van Dow with his finishing move, The Razor’s Edge.
WWF Champion Bret Hert had a title match against The Ultimate Warrior at Royal Rumble, but because that Warrior was fired, the title shot was given to Razor Ramon. Razor lost his title shot at Royal Rumble submitting to Sharpshooter.
Personal Life of Scott Hall
Scott Hall married to Dana Lee Burgio in 1990 and remained together till 1998 and got divorced due to his drug use. They married again in 1999, and this time they remained together only for two years. Hall has a son and a daughter from his first wife.
Hall married Jessica Hart in 2006 and lasted for a year and got divorced soon. Scott is a drug addict due to which he was once arrested outside a night club in Orlando, Florida.
He was also charged for shooting a man with his gum outside the nightclub, but due to the lack of evidence, he was not convicted as a murderer.
American Wrestling Association
- AWA World Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Curt Hennig
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- Scott Hall won Match of the Year (1994) vs. Shawn Michaels
- Most Improved Wrestler of the Year (1992)
- Scott Hall was Ranked No. 72 of the top 500 singles wrestlers of the PWI Years in 2003
- Scott Hall won Tag Team of the Year (1997)
- Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship (1 time)
United States Wrestling Association
- USWA Unified World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
World Championship Wrestling
- WCW World Television Championship (1 time)
- WCW World Tag Team Championship (7 times) – with Kevin Nash (6) and The Giant (1)
- World War 3 (1997)
- WCW United States Heavyweight Championship (2 times)
World Wrestling Council
- WWC Caribbean Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- WWC Universal Heavyweight Championship ( 1 time)
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- TNA World Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Kevin Nash and Eric Young
World Wrestling Federation/WWE
- WWF Intercontinental Championship (4 times)
- WWE Hall of Fame (2 times)
- Slammy Award (2 times)
Wrestling Observer Newsletter
- Scott Hall received Match of the Year award in 1994 vs. Shawn Michaels
- Best Gimmick (1996) as a member of the New World Order
- Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic (1998) WCW exploiting his alcoholism in a gimmick
Check out LatestBollyHolly for more news, gossips, and biography of your favorite Celebs!
Scott hall started his own YouTube show called the Last Call with Scott Hall on August 24, 2009. His guest was professional wrestlers such as Kevin Nash, Ricky Ortiz, Sean Waltman, etc.
He also appeared on HBO’s Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel with Diamond Dallas Page and Jake Roberts. Hall began to look like a video game character in WWF Raw, WWF Royal Rumble, WWF WrestleMania: The Arcade Game, WWE WrestleMania X8, WWE 2k14, WWE2k16, WWE2k17, WWE2k18, WWE2k19, and WWE2k20.
Social Media Presence of Scott Hall
Instagram: 69.5 K Followers
Twitter: 210.7 K Followers