Michael Francis Foley a former retired professional wrestler from America whom we best know with his ring name “Mick Foley.” Mike Foley, the WWE Hall of Famer class of 2013 has contributed his whole life as a professional wrestler and now is seen working as an actor and author.
Foley has been to several wrestling promotions proving himself as the best wrestler and winning multiple titles. Some of his renowned wrestling promotions are World Wrestling Federation, World Championship Wrestling, Extreme Championship Wrestling, and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.
He is very much well-known for his nickname “Mankind” with a mentally deranged loner mask who stuffs a smelly sock in his opponent’s mouth.
Let us know more about Mick Foley.
Mick Foley: Quick Facts
|Full Name||Michael Francis Foley|
|Net Worth||$18 Million|
|Date of Birth||June 7, 1965|
|Marital Status||Married with Colette Christie|
|Birthplace||Bloomington, Indiana, U.S.|
|Eye Color||Brown Eyes|
|Height||6 Feet 2 inches (188 cm)|
|Weight||130 Kg (287 pounds)|
Facebook: 1.9 Million Followers
Twitter: 1.8 Milion Followers
Michael Francis Foley aka, Mick Foley was born on June 7, 1965, in Bloomington, Indiana. Mick has an older brother, John who is of Irish descent. He had his education from Ward Melville High School where he used to play lacrosse and even wrestle since his school age.
He met his favorite wrestler, Jimmy Snuka while he was studying at the State University of New York at Cortland. Since then his affection towards professional wrestling increased which led him to work as a wrestler.
How old is Mick Foley? – Age, Height, and Measurements
Mick Foley as a retired professional wrestler, is currently living his 55th year of age with his wife and children. Foley has an impressive body height of 6 feet and 2 inches with a total body weight of 130 kg, i.e., 287 pounds.
Mick Foley Professional Wrestling Career
Foley began his professional wrestling career in 1983 training at Dominic DeNucci’s wrestling school. He made his first professional debut in 1983 under the ring name Jack Foley.
During his initial days, he had not signed a contract with any wrestling promotions. But after a few years of wrestling in the independent circuit, he was offered to join from several promotions.
His first wrestling promotion was Continental Wrestling Association (CWA) which he left for Texas-based World Class Championship Wrestling on November 20, 1988. Again after few years in WCC, he went to join World Championship Wrestling (WCW) in 1991.
Mick Foley began to get some fame since joining World Championship Wrestling and winning multiple titles and having multiple feuds with top wrestlers. He then joined World Wrestling Federation (WWF) in 1996 where he was known worldwide and where he became the Hall of Famer in the class of 2013.
Achievements and Championship of Mick Foley
- Art Abrams Lifetime Achievement Award in 2011
Continental Wrestling Association
- CWA Tag Team Championship with Gray Young
Extreme Championship Wrestling
- Twice the ECW World Tag Team Championship with Mikey Whipwreck
Extreme Mid-South Wrestling
- Three times the North American Championship
- Tri-Cities Tag Team Championships with Shane Douglas
George Tragos Wrestling Hall of Fame
- Frank Gotch Award in 2010
International Wrestling Association of Japan
- IWA World Tag Team Championship with Tracy Smothers
- King of the Deathmatch
North American Wrestling
- NWA Heavyweight Championship
National Wrestling League
- NWL Heavyweight Championship
Ozark Mountain Wrestling
- OMW North American Heavyweight Championship
Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- Inspirational Wrestling of the Year in 1993
- Match of the Year in 1998 against The Undertaker
- Match of the Year in 1999 against The Rock
- Ranked No.19 in the PWI Years in 1999
- Ranked No.46 in the PWI Years in 2003
Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame
- Class of 2017
Steel City Wrestling
- SCW Heavyweight Championship
- SCW Tag Team Championship with The Blue Meanie
Suffolk Sports Hall of Fame
- Class of 1999
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- TNA Legends Championship
- TNA World Heavyweight Championship
World Championship Wrestling
- WCW World Tag Team Championship with Kevin Sullivan
World Class Championship Wrestling
- USWA World Tag Team Championship with Scott Braddock
- WCWA World Light Heavyweight Championship
- Twice the WCWA World Tag Team Championship with Super Zodiak and Scott Braddock
World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment
- Three times the WWF Championship
- WWF Hardcore Championship
- Eight times the WWF Tag Team Championship
- Tag Team Royal Rumble in 1998 with Kane
- WWE Hall of Fame in Class of 2013
Personal Life of Mick Foley
Mick is happily married to his wife Colette in 1992. This beautiful couple has four children, three of them are sons and a daughter. Dewey Francis, Noelle Margaret, Michael Francis, and Hughie Francis are their children.
His first son, Dewey currently works for WWE since 2018, Noelle is a social media celebrity whereas Michael and Hughie work as YouTubers with their own YouTube channel, MickeyFoley0105.
Foley is also a big fan of women’s professional wrestling where he has campaigned for the equality of both men and women wrestlers.
Mike Foley not only recognized as a professional wrestler but also as an actor. He has worked on movies, television shows, and radio.
Mick Foley Net Worth
This WWE Hall of Famer and wrestling legend who has also well recognized in the field of movies and color commentators no doubt earns tons of money.
The total estimated net worth of Mick Foley is $18 Million as of 2020.
Social Media Presence
Facebook: 1.9 Million Followers
Twitter: 1.8 Million Followers