Alexis Kaufman, best-known as Alexa Bliss, is a famous American pro-wrestler and television celebrity. She is among the most accomplished female wrestlers in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
She has been participating in various WWE matches around the world and has won championships of the top two brands, “SmackDown” and “Raw” at WWE.
It was a proud moment for her when she became the first wrestler to win “Women’s Championship” titles in ‘SmackDown’ and ‘Raw.’
Moreover, she was also the first woman to win an ‘Elimination Chamber’ match in ‘WWE.’ With a build of just five feet and one inch, she is also known as ‘five feet of fury.’
‘Pro Wrestling Illustrated’, has ranked her in the second position among the top 50 female wrestlers in 2018. Miss Bliss was also positioned at number 5 in the ‘Top 10 Women’s Wrestler of the Year’ list by ‘Sports Illustrated’.
Quick Facts About Alexa Bliss
|Birth Name||Alexis Kaufman|
|Ring Name||Alexa Bliss|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1991|
|Marital Status||Engaged with Buddy Murphy|
|Height||5 ft and one inch (155 cm)|
|Weight||102 lbs (46kg)|
|Net Worth||Alexa Bliss Net Worth is around $2.3 Million|
|Signature Move||Twisted Bliss|
|Online Presence|| 4.5 million followers on Instagram
Over 1.8 million Facebook page likes
1.3 million followers on Twitter
Early Life and Childhood
Alexa Bliss was born on August 9, 1991, in Columbus, Ohio, USA. Her parents Bob Kaufman and Angela Kaufman used to take her to the annual family trips to places like ‘Walt Disney World‘ even when they were not financially well off.
She developed a deep interest in sports and physical activities from the age of five. Her parents loved and supported her passion as they had a firm belief that she would make a good career out of it.
They enrolled her at gymnastics classes to build her physique. She also played softball, practices kickboxing, and explored and excelled swimming and various other sports.
She attended ‘Providence High School‘ in North Carolina, USA. When being at school, she used to be a cheerleader and performed with ‘Hillard Davidson High School.’
Sadly, at the age of 15, she suffered from severe disease of anorexia due to an eating disorder, which eventually became life-threatening.
However, her passion for bodybuilding helped her fightback against it. Later on, she started spending her fair share of time in competitive bodybuilding.
After completing high school, she attended the ‘University of Akron’ and the ‘Columbus Community College’ in Ohio, USA. While pursuing her studies at the ‘University of Akron’, she was able to grab a ‘Division I’ cheerleader position.
Alexa Bliss Age and Height
The Goddess is 28 years old and has a suitable weight of 46 kg considered Alexa Bliss height of 5’1″ inches.
The career of Alexa Bliss
Before entering the world of professional wrestling, she pursued professional bodybuilding in the Arnold Classic event for a brief period.
Being one of the youngest females to earn an ‘International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness’ (IFBB) pro card, she also took part in the annual ‘IFBB Arnold Classic’ bodybuilding championship.
- World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc., labeled her as a professional wrestler in the year 2013. At the beginning days of her career, she was assigned to WWE’s developmental brand, ‘WWE NXT.’
- On July 24, episode of ‘WWE NXT,’ she made her on-screen debut, which was taped on June 20, 2013. She congratulated the first ‘WWE NXT’ women’s champion, Paige, during her debut appearance.
- Her ring name ‘Alexa Bliss‘ was added to the official “NXT roster page on WWE’s website in August 2013. She posed as an unnamed ring announcer in one of the subsequent episodes of ‘NXT.’
- Her first televised appearance on the main roster came at WrestleManiaXXX on April 6, 2014; In the event, she played a part in Triple H‘s entrance at the ‘Mercedes-Benz Superdome’ in New Orleans.
- On May 8 episode of NXT, she made her televised in-ring debut, posing as a glitter fairy gimmick, competing in a tournament for the NXT Women’s Championship. She won the match against Alicia Fox in the first round but lost to Charlotte in the semi-finals.
- She defeated Carmella in an ‘NXT’ match. In the following week, she beat the ruling ‘NXT’ women’s champion, Sasha Banks, through count-out. After her glorious victory, she was granted a title match against Banks, which she lost in the episode of March 25.
- On May 20, 2015, she played a significant role in retaining the ‘WWE NXT Tag Team Championship’ for the team of Buddy Murphy and Wesley Blake against Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady. On the episode of July 29, 2015, she helped Murphy and Blake once again to defend their title against the team of Aiden English and Simon Gotch (The Vaudevillians).
- She continued her appearance in ‘NXT’ until August 2016. On August 17, 2016, she competed in her last ‘NXT‘ match on August 17, 2016, in a ‘tag-team’ match along with Mandy Rose and Daria Berenato. But she lost to Nikki Glencross, Carmella, Liv Morgan.
- Alexa was assigned to the ‘WWE SmackDown’ brand in July 2016 as part of the ‘WWE’ draft. On August 9, 2016, she tasted her first victory on the main roster, when she won the match against Irish wrestler Becky Lynch. To win the 2016 ‘SummerSlam’ game against the team of Becky Lynch, Carmella, and Naomi, she teamed up with Nataya and Nikki Bella.
- However, she was defeated by Becky Lynch in a ‘six-pack elimination challenge,’ which led her to lose the inaugural women’s champion at ‘SmackDown’ on September 11, 2016. She achieved the glorious title of ‘SmackDown Women’s Champion’ when she won a match against Lynch on December 4, 2016.
- On January 17, 2017, in a ‘steel cage’ match, she successfully defended her ‘SmackDown Women’s Championship’ against Lynch. But she lost it to Naomi on February 12. However, she regained her title on February 21, 2017, and became the first woman to achieve the glorious ‘SmackDown Women’s Championship’ twice.
- She was drafted into the ‘WWE Raw’ brand as part of the ‘Superstar Shake-up’ on April 10, 2017. She battled against the ‘Raw’ women’s champion Bayley in her inaugural fight at ‘Raw.’
- In her match against Bayley as part of the ‘WWE Payback’ event, she held the ‘WWE Raw Women’s Championship on April 30, 2017. When she won this championship, she became the first wrestler to win women’s tournaments at ‘SmackDown’ and ‘Raw.’ On June 4, 2017, she beat Bayley in a re-match to hold her title.
- On August 20, 2017, she forfeited her ‘Raw Women’s Championship’ to Sasha Banks at ‘SummerSlam’ event, but she regained it eight days later. She continuously defended her title against Banks, Bayley, Nia Jax, and Emma in a ‘fatal five-way‘ match at ‘No Mercy’ on September 24.
- Nia Jax snatched her title on April 8, 2018, at ‘WrestleMania 34‘. The next match ended her championship reign of 233 days. On June 17, 2018, she was able to retrieve the ‘Raw Women’s Championship’ for the third time after defeating Nia Jax.
Alexa Bliss Husband and Personal Life
Being a serious ‘Disney’ fan, she has been visiting ‘Walt Disney World’ along with her family since her childhood. She loves the professional ice hockey team ‘Columbus Blue Jackets’, which represents her hometown.
Alexa Bliss Injury
Alexa Bliss- Harley Quinn
Alexa Bliss Net Worth
Social Media Presence
Instagram:4.5 Million Followers
Facebook:1.8 MIllion Followers
Twitter:1.3 Million Followers